your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Plethora Solutions shares soared on Tuesday as it reported positive progress in the USA for its lead product for premature ejaculation
THE BIG PICTURE - Oxford Pharmascience at inflection point as it moves towards commercialising pipeline
Oxford Pharmascience is now at an 'inflection point' as it moves towards commercialising its drug pipeline.
Marcelo Bravo, founder and previous chief technological officer of drug reformulation specialist Oxford Pharmascience is now at the helm, the firm told investors, as it posted 2013 results, which showed strong sales
The speciality pharma and pharmaceutical services group Clinigen revealed itself to be in rude financial health, posting a 20% rise in underlying first half earnings.
Euronext listed Nanobiotix has been able to bring forward the launch of its lead product in a drive by the company to transform radiotherapy, using Nanotechnology. Proactive's Jeremy Naylor interviewed Philippe Mauberna, chief financial officer, who revealed the huge potential of the company's NanoXray technology.
America’s love affair with biotechnology is well charted. The pull is clear, but there are indications that European investors are starting to wake up to the potential of the sector and invest in biotechs.
Investors interested in BURCON NUTRASCIENCE CORP recently viewed
- e-Therapeutics plc (AIM: ETX) Systems Biology Drug Discovery
- Alliance Pharma (AIM: APH) Prescription branded medicines in the human medical and dental sectors
- ValiRx (AIM: VAL) Developing technologies & products in oncology therapeutics & diagnostics
- ReNeuron (AIM: RENE) Leading stem cell company targeting areas of significant unmet medical need
- Silence Therapeutics (AIM: SLN) A leader in RNAi therapeutics