your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Record half-year profits raised the bar at ECO Animal Health but the company is confident it can keep the needle moving in the right direction thanks to its strong pipeline of products.
Summit has treated its first patient suffering from the fatal muscle wasting disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy as part of phase-1b clinical trial of SMT C1100, it was revealed on Monday.
A long way to go, says Jefferies, but launch of skin replacement product next year will highlight the potential.
Oxford Pharma has “very aggressive although very achievable targets” for its NSAID product line and in Dipharma Francis it is confident it has a manufacturing partner that will enable it to meet those targets.
Xenetic Biosciences is fast becoming one of the sector’s most active junior drug developers with the group taking two more treatments into clinical trials. They are PulmoXen, a next generation variant of Roche’s Pulmozyme for cystic fibrosis, and PSA-Oxyntomodulin, for early stage type-two diabetes.
Oriel starts coverage with 600p target as chairman adds to his holding for second time in under three weeks.
Investors interested in BURCON NUTRASCIENCE CORP recently viewed
- ReNeuron (AIM: RENE) Leading stem cell company targeting areas of significant unmet medical need
- Xenetic Biosciences (AIM: XEN) Innovators in development of drugs and vaccines
- Nanobiotix (EURONEXT: NANO) .
- iSonea Limited (ASX: ISN) From Wheeze Identification to Wheeze Quantification
- Epistem Holdings Plc (AIM: EHP) Biotechnology company applying its expertise in epithelial stem cells