your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Community Tissue Service is one of the largest human tissue banks in the US and distributes over 230,000 grafts every year.
Silence Therapeutics said it has successfully negotiated the initial safety assessment of its cancer drug Atu027
The latest addition to the Alliance Pharma medicine chest represents an “important step to the internationalisation of the group”, according to a City research house.
Alliance Pharma has added to its medicine cabinet with the US$11.5mln deal to acquire full ownership of obstetric drug Syntometrine from Swiss giant Novartis. Funded via a mix of internally generated cash and debt from the firm’s acquisition facility, the transaction will be immediately earning enhancing.
Immunotherapies that use the body’s immune system to eliminate or slow the growth of the disease are transforming the world’s second largest killer into a chronic but treatable ailment.
ImmuPharma has agreed a £50mln equity drawdown facility, one of the biggest deals of its kind in London, to fund the late-stage development of Lupuzor, its breakthrough drug for auto-immune disease lupus. The five-year funding package will be provided by Darwin Strategic, owned by Henderson Global Investors.
Investors interested in BURCON NUTRASCIENCE CORP recently viewed
- Acuvax soon to be renamed Biolife Science Limited (ASX: ACU) .
- Circadian Technologies (ASX: CIR) .
- e-Therapeutics plc (AIM: ETX) Systems Biology Drug Discovery
- Pivotal Therapeutics (CNSX, OTCQX: PVO) Extracting the Science and Formulating Superior Therapeutics
- Alliance Pharma (AIM: APH) Prescription branded medicines in the human medical and dental sectors