your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
BCGold Corp is a Vancouver-based junior resource company focused on copper and gold exploration in under-explored historic and emerging mining districts in British Columbia and Yukon.
Recent Sector News
Production rises by 50% at New Luika in second half. Cutting costs will be focus in current year.
Aureus Miing CEO David Reading explains in an exclusive interview with Proactive Investors what the next steps are for the Liberia-focused gold group after its recent investment from the IFC
With mining companies bemoaning their stingy market valuations, it was only a matter of time before a round of sector consolidation kicked off.
The 20% rise in the share price of Amara Mining n the last five weeks suggests the market is finally tuning into the huge potential of the West Africa-focused gold development group.
The IFC is the investment arm of the World Bank and its financial support will be used to fund exploration of the deposits that surround Aureus’s flagship New Liberty gold mine in Liberia.
Amara Mining’s annual results statement charted the huge strides management has made transforming the West Africa-focused gold explorer and producer.
Investors interested in BCGold recently viewed
- Pan African Resources (AIM: PAF) Gold production and exploration in Southern Africa
- Stratex International (AIM: STI) Gold and Copper exploration and development in Turkey
- Shanta Gold (AIM: SHG) Exciting gold exploration and development company
- Westgold Resources (ASX: WGR) An Australian gold and base metal exploration company.
- ECR Minerals (AIM: ECR) Gold mining company focused on Meekatharra, Western Australia