your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
The Company is engaged in the business of acquiring, exploring and developing mineral properties, primarily those containing silver and associated base and precious metals.
Recent Sector News
Arian Silver said the refurbishment of its El Bote processing plant, a key step in the company’s development, remains on track to be commissioned towards the end of 2014.
Chief executive Jim Williams sets out the steps to be taken before production starts by the end of the fourth quarter next year
Research from Deutsche Bank, which tracks the directors’ deals of 600 companies over 17 countries, has spotted a trend we have alluded to in this column over the past couple of weeks.
Arian Silver looks set to achieve a long-held ambition to own its own processing plant as it prepares to raise up to C$15mln through a convertible bond issue.
THe deal could see throughput treble at the silver, lead and zinc mine in Mexico.
The identification of a processing plant it can buy and modify for its own purposes is the ‘silver lining’ in the announcement this morning from Arian Silver, which marked the miner’s return to the ranks of silver producers.
Investors interested in Sterling Mining Company recently viewed
- El Tigre Silver (OTCQX: ELS) Silver exploration in Mexico's Sonora State
- Endeavour Silver (TSX, NYSE : EDR) .
- Southern Silver Exploration Corp. (TSX-V: SSV) Bringing New Technology to Historic Mining Districts
- Arian Silver (AIM, TSX-V: AGQ) .
- SilverCrest Mines (NYSE MKT: SVL) Precious Metals Focus: Production, Cash Flow & Growth