your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
David Baynes, chief executive of Fusion IP, tells Proactive Investors about plans to ramp up the number of spin-offs that come from the company's university partners. He also talks about plans to sell off more of his firm's creations.
Fusion IP announced it has raised £20mln from shareholders as it unveiled two new tie-ups with universities.
Some judicious acquisitions are augmenting organic growth at Telit Communications, the machine-to-machine technology company.
Broker Seymour Pierce reckons Fusion IP’s current share price is an attractive entry point for investors looking to reap the rewards of a well-invested, maturing portfolio
Cyan Holdings said one of its Indian manufacturing partners has deployed the company’s wireless meter monitoring technology in a pilot being carried out in Mumbai. It didn’t reveal the identity of its partner, but describes the group as the country’s largest integrated power company.
Conditions are likely to get marginally better for Britain’s hard-pressed retailers, according to research from Deutsche Bank, which names Carphone Warehouse, Dixons, Inchcape and Signet as top picks.
Investors interested in ROCTEST LTD recently viewed
- Sarantel Group (AIM: SLG) Location, Location, Location – accuracy is everything
- Norcon Plc (AIM: NCON) Project management & outsourcing for operators of telecommunications
- Westminster Group (AIM: WSG) Specialist security group operating worldwide
- Alexium International Group (ASX: AJX) Reactive Surface Treatment
- Fusion IP (AIM: FIP) Turning world class research into business