your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
“We want to tie our products together because there is demand from customers to use multiple products from the product suite.” says chief executive Marne Martin.
AIM-listed Seeing Machines saw half-year revenues rise 17% thanks to new deals for its driver safety technology in North and South America
It woudl creat America's largest cable firm, by some margin, and would reportedly create savings of around US$1.5bn, with half of those coming within the first twelve months.
Fusion IP has agreed to a takeover by larger university commercialisation business IP Group in an all-share deal worth just shy of £90 million
Another record quarter for Telit Communications which even seems to have caught house broker Canaccord Genuity on the hop. The broker has upped its earnings forecast for 2013 by 6% following Telit's latest trading update.
Machines talking to machines is no longer science fiction, and adoption of the technology is growing rapidly, with the number of uses seemingly limitless. Telit Communications is among the companies benefiting from the growth of the "internet of things".
Investors interested in ROCTEST LTD recently viewed
- Westminster Group (AIM: WSG) Specialist security group operating worldwide
- Seeing Machines (AIM: SEE) Development and production of advanced computer vision systems
- Cyan Holdings (AIM: CYAN) Smart energy solutions for metering and lighting
- Fusion IP (AIM: FIP) Turning world class research into business
- Amphion Innovations (AIM: AMP) Amphion builds shareholder value in the medical and technology sectors