your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
The £15mln raised by Seeing Machines will help speed up order flow as well as funding the roll out its face-tracking technology in other areas of transport, according to boss Ken Kroeger.
Oversubscribed placing at 5p will provide funds and flexibility to expand further into mining, aircraft safety and road vehicles.
Mining giant Freeport-McMoRan has validated Seeing Machines’ technology by ordering more driver safety units for its trucks in the DRC and the US
The tech sector has a new addition with Kromek Group making its debut on the junior market having raised £15mln in new investment that will fund its continued development. The new issue, at 51p a share, which values the group at £55mln, was oversubscribed.
University commercialisation business Fusion IP saw the carrying value of its investments rise 26% last year to £25 million
Microsoft’s Xbox One and Sony’s Playstation 4 will launch within a week of each other in November. The focus on the respective console launches, and the accompanying first wave of game titles, is however having an impact on the amount of money being spent on current generation titles.
Investors interested in ROCTEST LTD recently viewed
- Cyan Holdings (AIM: CYAN) Smart energy solutions for metering and lighting
- Amphion Innovations (AIM: AMP) Amphion builds shareholder value in the medical and technology sectors
- Seeing Machines (AIM: SEE) Development and production of advanced computer vision systems
- Alexium International Group (ASX: AJX) Reactive Surface Treatment
- Fusion IP (AIM: FIP) Turning world class research into business