your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Sierra Leone-focused Sula Iron & Gold has raised around £2.1 million to help it define a resource estimate for its flagship Ferensola Iron and Gold project.
African Consolidated Resources (LON:AFCR) expects to announce progress on its financing within the next three to four weeks, chief executive Craig Hutton told Proactive Investors.
Progress has stepped up a gear at Galileo Resources recently with several new potential growth drivers for 2014.
International Mining & Infrastructure, OPG Power Ventures, Premier African Minerals and SeaEnergy to present at next forum
Next week's forum showcases an interesting mix of resource related companies all with one thing in common – huge potential.
BHP Billiton, the world’s largest mining company, said it expects commodities demand to continue to grow as global economic conditions improve. The comments came as the Anglo-Australian company reported better-than-expected interim results, adding to the strong earnings performance by rivals Rio Tinto and Anglo American last week.
Anglo American says iron ore and copper prices will continue to be challenging because of growing supplies in the ‘near to medium’ term.
Investors interested in POWERTECH URANIUM CORP recently viewed
- Brazilian Metals Group (ASX: BMG) An emerging Brazilian-focused iron ore exploration and development company.
- White Cliff Minerals Ltd (ASX: WCN) .
- Stellar Resources Limited (ASX: SRZ) Enhancing shareholder wealth, through mineral discovery.
- Liberty Resources (ASX: LBY) Low Cost Fertiliser
- El Tigre Silver (OTCQX: ELS) Silver exploration in Mexico's Sonora State