your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Mwana Africa unveiled a “generally improved performance” across the range of operations in the quarter ended last month.
Tertiary Minerals recently unveiled substantial maiden resources for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada. Sarah Lowther spoke to the mineral exploration and development company's managing director, Richard Clemmey.
The MB project's “substantial” maiden resources doubles the group's overall resources and supports Tertiary's plan to become a long-term fluorspar producer.
Ortac Resources said rock chip sampling of Ber Gebey prospect in Eritrea has returned some high-grade results.
The miner has increased total development rate at newly acquired Chepica mine to 300 metres per month from 40 metres. Management team also strengthened with three new senior staff.
Alecto Minerals announced an 80% increase in inferred resources at its Kossanto gold project in western Mali following drilling on two of the three main target areas.
Investors interested in POWERTECH URANIUM CORP recently viewed
- Admiralty Resources (ASX: ADY) .
- Thundelarra Limited (ASX: THX) .
- Ventnor Resources (ASX: VRX) Discovery and development of economic mineral deposits
- W Resources (AIM: WRES) W Resources Plc is a tungsten exploration and development compan
- Citation Resources (ASX: CTR) Oil and gas exploration and production in Guatemala