your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
The City reflected on the death of Nelson Mandela on Friday as South Africa’s first black President passed away at the age of 95
“There are a lot of opportunities to find great projects that aren’t being funded," says Justin Lewis, director of the mini-mining investment house.
"I am delighted by the outcome of the PFS, as it proves the robustness of this potentially world-class asset that we have been able to bring to the market," said Craig Hutton, chief executive of AFCR, on the publication of the Pickstone-Peerless PFS.
The farm-in deal provides a low-cost opportunity to use the coking coal from its nearby Minas Moatize mine as part of the steelmaking process.
Beacon Hill Resources has unveiled a deal that could see it become a vertically integrated pig iron producer. The coal miner has agreed to buy in stages a 70% interest in the prospecting and exploration licence 3788L, an area in Mozambique’s Tete region prospective for iron ore.
Next week's Proactive forum on December 5 promises to be a mining extravaganza for all those on the hunt to unearth a gem. And we have four precious propositions on offer.
Investors interested in POWERTECH URANIUM CORP recently viewed
- Shaft Sinkers Holdings plc (LSE: SHFT) At the forefront of technical know-how in the mining industry
- Helix Resources (ASX: HLX) .
- InterMet Resources (ASX: ITT) .
- Birimian Gold (ASX: BGS) Australian mining company focussed on nickel and gold
- Shree Minerals (ASX: SHH) Exploration interests in iron, gold, coal, and base metals