your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Mwana Africa unveiled a “generally improved performance” across the range of operations in the quarter ended last month.
Tertiary Minerals recently unveiled substantial maiden resources for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada. Sarah Lowther spoke to the mineral exploration and development company's managing director, Richard Clemmey.
The MB project's “substantial” maiden resources doubles the group's overall resources and supports Tertiary's plan to become a long-term fluorspar producer.
Ortac Resources said rock chip sampling of Ber Gebey prospect in Eritrea has returned some high-grade results.
The miner has increased total development rate at newly acquired Chepica mine to 300 metres per month from 40 metres. Management team also strengthened with three new senior staff.
Alecto Minerals announced an 80% increase in inferred resources at its Kossanto gold project in western Mali following drilling on two of the three main target areas.
Investors interested in POWERTECH URANIUM CORP recently viewed
- Birimian Gold (ASX: BGS) Australian mining company focussed on nickel and gold
- Mindax (ASX: MDX) Billion tonne iron project moving toward the mining phase
- Minbos Resources (ASX: MNB) To Become A World Class Phosphate Company
- Balamara Resources (ASX: BMB) Australian explorer and emerging producer in Perth, Western Australia
- AusNiCo (ASX: ANW) Queensland based minerals exploration company.