your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Peregrine Diamonds Limited (Peregrine) is an exploration-stage company, which is focused on the exploration, development and recovery of minerals and precious gems. Peregrine’s mineral properties include Baffin Island, Nanuq and Nanuq North properties, WO Property, Lac de Gras East, Lac de Gras West, Pellatt Lake property, TW and IM...Read more
Recent Sector News
Mwana Africa unveiled a “generally improved performance” across the range of operations in the quarter ended last month.
Tertiary Minerals recently unveiled substantial maiden resources for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada. Sarah Lowther spoke to the mineral exploration and development company's managing director, Richard Clemmey.
The MB project's “substantial” maiden resources doubles the group's overall resources and supports Tertiary's plan to become a long-term fluorspar producer.
Ortac Resources said rock chip sampling of Ber Gebey prospect in Eritrea has returned some high-grade results.
The miner has increased total development rate at newly acquired Chepica mine to 300 metres per month from 40 metres. Management team also strengthened with three new senior staff.
Alecto Minerals announced an 80% increase in inferred resources at its Kossanto gold project in western Mali following drilling on two of the three main target areas.
Investors interested in Peregrine Diamonds Limited recently viewed
- Azure Minerals (ASX: AZS) Minerals exploration company operating in Mexico.
- Falco Pacific Resource Group (.: FPC) Exploring massive land package in Canada's Rouyn-Noranda mining camp
- IMIC plc (AIM: IMIC) Unlocking African iron ore value through infrastructure solutions
- Sunrise Resources (AIM, PLUS: SRES) A diversified explorer working in Europe and Australia
- Kaboko Mining (ASX: KAB) Kaboko Mining Limited: Developing high grade manganese mines in Zambia