your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Peregrine Diamonds Limited (Peregrine) is an exploration-stage company, which is focused on the exploration, development and recovery of minerals and precious gems. Peregrine’s mineral properties include Baffin Island, Nanuq and Nanuq North properties, WO Property, Lac de Gras East, Lac de Gras West, Pellatt Lake property, TW and IM...Read more
Recent Sector News
Gold, silver and antimony miner Mandalay Resources is to take advantage of the low interest rate environment to raise US$60mln.
Mwana Africa unveiled a “generally improved performance” across the range of operations in the quarter ended last month.
Tertiary Minerals recently unveiled substantial maiden resources for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada. Sarah Lowther spoke to the mineral exploration and development company's managing director, Richard Clemmey.
The MB project's “substantial” maiden resources doubles the group's overall resources and supports Tertiary's plan to become a long-term fluorspar producer.
Ortac Resources said rock chip sampling of Ber Gebey prospect in Eritrea has returned some high-grade results.
The miner has increased total development rate at newly acquired Chepica mine to 300 metres per month from 40 metres. Management team also strengthened with three new senior staff.
Investors interested in Peregrine Diamonds Limited recently viewed
- Peak Resources (ASX: PEK) Aggressive exploration and acquisition programmes
- Argonaut Resources (ASX: ARE) .
- Vantage Goldfields (ASX: VGO) Developing gold miner adopting innovation to expand production.
- Shree Minerals (ASX: SHH) Exploration interests in iron, gold, coal, and base metals
- Ram Resources (ASX : RMR) Key project is the Motzfeldt multi element (Ta-NB-REE) in Greenland