your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Plutonic Power Corporation is a Canada-based company that is principally engaged in the identification, development, construction and ultimately, the operation of economically viable clean power projects. The Company has a portfolio of 29 run-of-river hydroelectric sites (Power Sites) in British Columbia with two Power Sites under...Read more
Recent Sector News
S&U, which invested £7mln in the motor finance division in the period, said: "Advantage Finance continues its impressive progress in establishing itself as Britain's premier specialist car finance business."
“Sell in May and go away; don’t come back until St Leger’s Day” once again looks like bad advice this year.
Motor loans rise by almost 50% though state benefit changes affect home credit arm. Lender also sees slight improvement in economic sentiment.
Cambria has agreed a US$2.7mln settlement relating to outstanding legal claims and various loans between itself and its former associate Lonrho.
Falling into the "we should have seen this coming" category, 9.3% stakeholder Markerstudy has made a preliminary approach to Brightside Group concerning a takeover.
Cambria Africa is preparing for a new phase of growth at Millchem, its chemical distribution business, which is being reshaped to pursue opportunities outside of Zimbabwe.
Investors interested in Plutonic Power Corporation recently viewed
- Horseshoe Metals Limited (2491863: HOR) Dynamic copper / gold explorer in highly prospective location
- Cambria Africa plc (AIM: CMB) Building a portfolio of long-term, active investments in Zimbabwe
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.
- Brightside Group (AIM: BRT) Our lead generation unit plays a vital role in providing leads for our insu
- S & U Plc (LSE: SUS) Consumer credit & car finance in the UK