your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Plutonic Power Corporation is a Canada-based company that is principally engaged in the identification, development, construction and ultimately, the operation of economically viable clean power projects. The Company has a portfolio of 29 run-of-river hydroelectric sites (Power Sites) in British Columbia with two Power Sites under...Read more
Recent Sector News
New issues on AIM are outstripping those on the main market, with the number of new issues on London's junior market just one short of scoring a century in the first 11 months of the LSE's fiscal year.
City firm Canaccord has upgraded its rating on niche lender S&U to 'buy' from 'hold' after the company unveiled a bumper set of full year figures.
S&U unveiled a bumper set of full-year figures, with the motor finance arm helping to drive profits up 21%.
Savers welcomed changes to ISAs in this year’s Budget as Chancellor George Osborne made it simpler and more attractive to invest in stocks.
“Zambia is the initial roll-out country and, in our view, is a stand-out economy in terms of economic potential and should form a solid basis from which to grow,” the broker said.
It has been another record year for the consumer and motor finance company, S & U (LON:SUS), which suitably marks the company’s 75th anniversary.
Investors interested in Plutonic Power Corporation recently viewed
- Brightside Group (AIM: BRT) Our lead generation unit plays a vital role in providing leads for our insu
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.
- Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) (: CSE) A modern and efficient alternative stock exchange for companies
- Cambria Africa plc (AIM: CMB) Building a portfolio of long-term, active investments in Zimbabwe
- S & U Plc (LSE: SUS) Consumer credit & car finance in the UK