your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Tethys Petroleum has completed its third successful shallow gas well of the year in Kazakhstan.
Early stage explorer Longreach Oil & Gas is now poised to drill into the first prospective zone at the Kamar-1 well in Morocco, it said.
There will be plenty more drilling activity in the coming months both onshore and offshore.
"Kosmos hasn't made a drill commitment yet, but they're happy for us to say to the market that this could be as early as 2015 for the first well," said CEO Hugh Mackay.
Caza revealed another bumper well result from the Bone Springs play, with the latest West Copperline well flowing at 1,366 boepd. Meanwhile, at the Marathon Road site production has averaged 1,913 boepd.
A drill rig has now been mobilised for a programme that will test the Lancaster discovery, a fractured basement reservoir, in the West of Shetland region.
Investors interested in OPTI CANADA recently viewed
- Transeuro Energy Corp (TSX-V: TSU) Junior oil and gas exploration and development company
- Green Dragon Gas (AIM: GDG) Mid-tier Chinese based coal bed methane developer
- Iofina (AIM: IOF) Producer of iodine, chemical derivatives and natural gas
- Northern Petroleum (AIM: NOP) Oil & Gas exploration, development & production in Europe
- Real Energy Corporation (ASX: RLE) .