your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
The TGAL-1 well encountered 547 feet of net oil sands, containing high quality oil. The discovery is estimated to have between 50 and 100 mln barrels of gross original oil in place.
A formalised tie-up with Wood Group would represent the culmination of many months of hard work, in which Enegi's 50% owned associate ABT Oil & Gas has taken a promising conceptual idea and carved out an investable new business.
Enegi Oil has revealed that the oil field services giant Wood Group is contemplating an expanded role in a joint-venture designed unlock the potential of marginal fields.
Morocco–focused Longreach Oil and Gas (CVE:LOI) is set for an action-packed end to the year. Chief executive Andrew Benitz explained to Proactive Investors what’s been happening.
Tangiers Petroleum chairman Eve Howell said recently she wanted to broaden the Africa-focus of the group. And she is doing just that with the all-paper offer for fellow ASX-listed explorer Jacka Resources in a deal that values the latter at A$37mln.
“The institutional support for this raising is a positive reflection on the quality of our exploration portfolio and the changing nature and scale of Pura Vida’s activities," said managing director Damon Neaves.
Investors interested in OPTI CANADA recently viewed
- Ascent Resources (AIM: AST) European focused oil and gas explorer and producer
- Bridge Energy (AIM: BRDG) On track to be a leading independent oil and gas company in the North Sea
- San Leon Energy (AIM: SLE) .
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX: CTP) Exploration of the biggest package of prospective acreage in Australia
- Tomco Energy (AIM: TOM) US Oil Shale developer in Utah