your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Major Drilling Group International Inc. is one of the drilling service companies serving the mining industry. Major Drilling’s business is primarily focused on mineral exploration drilling involving exploratory and definition drilling into soil and rock formations to obtain core and rock chip samples. The Company therefore categorizes...Read more
Recent Sector News
Tethys Petroleum has completed its third successful shallow gas well of the year in Kazakhstan.
Early stage explorer Longreach Oil & Gas is now poised to drill into the first prospective zone at the Kamar-1 well in Morocco, it said.
There will be plenty more drilling activity in the coming months both onshore and offshore.
"Kosmos hasn't made a drill commitment yet, but they're happy for us to say to the market that this could be as early as 2015 for the first well," said CEO Hugh Mackay.
Caza revealed another bumper well result from the Bone Springs play, with the latest West Copperline well flowing at 1,366 boepd. Meanwhile, at the Marathon Road site production has averaged 1,913 boepd.
A drill rig has now been mobilised for a programme that will test the Lancaster discovery, a fractured basement reservoir, in the West of Shetland region.
Investors interested in Major Drilling Group Int'l Inc. recently viewed
- Rose Petroleum (AIM: ROSE) Copper/uranium explorer with significant gold/silver production
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX: CTP) Exploration of the biggest package of prospective acreage in Australia
- Po Valley Energy (ASX: PVE) .
- Greka Drilling (AIM: GDL) Market leader for the provision of drilling services in China
- Leni Gas & Oil (AIM: LGO) Growth through enhancement of reserves and producing assets