your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
GMP Capital Trust through its principal operating subsidiaries is an independent investment dealer in Canada serving institutional and individual clients. It operates through three integrated business segments: Capital Markets, Wealth Management and Alternative Investments.
Recent Sector News
New issues on AIM are outstripping those on the main market, with the number of new issues on London's junior market just one short of scoring a century in the first 11 months of the LSE's fiscal year.
City firm Canaccord has upgraded its rating on niche lender S&U to 'buy' from 'hold' after the company unveiled a bumper set of full year figures.
S&U unveiled a bumper set of full-year figures, with the motor finance arm helping to drive profits up 21%.
Savers welcomed changes to ISAs in this year’s Budget as Chancellor George Osborne made it simpler and more attractive to invest in stocks.
“Zambia is the initial roll-out country and, in our view, is a stand-out economy in terms of economic potential and should form a solid basis from which to grow,” the broker said.
It has been another record year for the consumer and motor finance company, S & U (LON:SUS), which suitably marks the company’s 75th anniversary.
Investors interested in GMP Capital Trust recently viewed
- S & U Plc (LSE: SUS) Consumer credit & car finance in the UK
- Cambria Africa plc (AIM: CMB) Building a portfolio of long-term, active investments in Zimbabwe
- Brightside Group (AIM: BRT) Our lead generation unit plays a vital role in providing leads for our insu
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.
- GreenBank Capital (: GBC) Corporate finance investment business focused on Bitcoin investments