your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
GMP Capital Trust through its principal operating subsidiaries is an independent investment dealer in Canada serving institutional and individual clients. It operates through three integrated business segments: Capital Markets, Wealth Management and Alternative Investments.
Recent Sector News
S&U, which invested £7mln in the motor finance division in the period, said: "Advantage Finance continues its impressive progress in establishing itself as Britain's premier specialist car finance business."
“Sell in May and go away; don’t come back until St Leger’s Day” once again looks like bad advice this year.
Motor loans rise by almost 50% though state benefit changes affect home credit arm. Lender also sees slight improvement in economic sentiment.
Cambria has agreed a US$2.7mln settlement relating to outstanding legal claims and various loans between itself and its former associate Lonrho.
Falling into the "we should have seen this coming" category, 9.3% stakeholder Markerstudy has made a preliminary approach to Brightside Group concerning a takeover.
Cambria Africa is preparing for a new phase of growth at Millchem, its chemical distribution business, which is being reshaped to pursue opportunities outside of Zimbabwe.
Investors interested in GMP Capital Trust recently viewed
- Cambria Africa plc (AIM: CMB) Building a portfolio of long-term, active investments in Zimbabwe
- Horseshoe Metals Limited (2491863: HOR) Dynamic copper / gold explorer in highly prospective location
- S & U Plc (LSE: SUS) Consumer credit & car finance in the UK
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.
- Brightside Group (AIM: BRT) Our lead generation unit plays a vital role in providing leads for our insu