your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
GMP Capital Trust through its principal operating subsidiaries is an independent investment dealer in Canada serving institutional and individual clients. It operates through three integrated business segments: Capital Markets, Wealth Management and Alternative Investments.
Recent Sector News
“Zambia is the initial roll-out country and, in our view, is a stand-out economy in terms of economic potential and should form a solid basis from which to grow,” the broker said.
It has been another record year for the consumer and motor finance company, S & U (LON:SUS), which suitably marks the company’s 75th anniversary.
S&U chairman Anthony Coombs said he is “upbeat” on the prospects for the coming year after releasing a reassuring end of term report that provided a boost for income investors.
The S&U story is one of strong and steady growth. The share chart for the niche money lender perhaps tells the tale best - a gradual yet impressive increase of over 531% since the beginning of 2009 to where they are now - at 1,579p.
Home and car loan group S&U continues to go from strength to strength, it revealed in a trading statement as the firm enters the key Christmas period.
S&U, which invested £7mln in the motor finance division in the period, said: "Advantage Finance continues its impressive progress in establishing itself as Britain's premier specialist car finance business."
Investors interested in GMP Capital Trust recently viewed
- Brightside Group (AIM: BRT) Our lead generation unit plays a vital role in providing leads for our insu
- Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) (: CSE) A modern and efficient alternative stock exchange for companies
- GreenBank Capital (: GBC) Corporate finance investment business focused on Bitcoin investments
- Cambria Africa plc (AIM: CMB) Building a portfolio of long-term, active investments in Zimbabwe
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.