your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
CIC Energy Corp. is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of coal properties in Botswana. The Company indirectly holds three licences in the Mmamabula coalfield in south-eastern Botswana.
Recent Sector News
Mining for coal appears to be back in UK investor focus, with two companies set for stock market debuts in London.
Polish billionaire Jan Kulczyk takes 9.2% stake in Mozambique coal and power-focused group.
Polo Resources new co-chairman plans to advance the group's oil and gold investments strategically in 2013.
New MD Michael Tang says today's announcements are a turning point in Polo’s development.
Ncondezi Coal said it has signed a power framework with government of Mozambique. This is an important step towards developing a generating plant alongside the group’s thermal coal project in the country’s Tete region. With the agreement the company can now initiate talks with potential power off-takers, including Electricidade de Mozambique.
The recent sharp increase in the share price of Churchill Mining suggests investors are now dialling into the potential of what could be a bumper pay-out for the mining company if arbitration proceedings go its way.
Investors interested in CIC Energy Corp. recently viewed
- Ncondezi Coal (AIM: NCCL) An Emerging Mozambican Coal Development Company
- Universal Coal (ASX: UNV) An emerging near-term thermal coal company in South Africa
- International Coal (ASX: ICX) Undertaking a focus and cost effective drilling programmes
- Ikwezi Mining (ASX: IKW) Morning Star
- Resource Generation (ASX: RES) Developing a massive coal mine in South Africa