your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
blur Group is starting to appear on the radar of the City's players, with investment analysts and fund managers taking a keen interest in its progress. CEO Philip Letts explains, however, what a boon it was to be below the radar of the close-knit community of Silicon Valley in its early years.
The proliferation of smartphones, particularly in Asia, is driving rapid growth at mobile marketing firm InternetQ. The increasing sophistication of smartphones presents its own challenges, but also presents a massive barrier to entry to companies looking to muscle in on InternetQ's pitch.
Broker Cenkos noted that StatPro’s research suggested there were around 100,000 target asset managers for Revolution.
The interactive digital box has become as much a feature of the living room as the VHS video recorder in the 1980s. So much so that the missed click of remote control can cause family arguments and week-long sulks if the latest reality TV programme fails to record. Making sure that domestic harmony reigns is the job of companies such as AIM-listed Mirada.
It's back to the future for Advanced Computer Software (ACS) as the company snaps up Computer Software Holdings, the successor to the company ACS's chairman, CEO and CFO worked for back in 2007.
Advanced Computer Software (ASW) has gone back to the future, acquiring Computer Software Holdings, a firm which ASW's chairman, CEO and CFO know well. The acquisition will be immediately earnings enhancing and offer ample cross-selling opportunities.
Investors interested in CryptoLogic Exchange Corporation recently viewed
- Forbidden Technologies (AIM: FBT) Leading the world in Cloud based video tools
- SocialGo (AIM: SGO) Invest in the future of social networking & media
- blur Group (AIM: BLUR) Changing how businesses worldwide buy, sell, collaborate and pay for creati
- GEONG (AIM: GNG) Leading supplier of Business Operations and Management Execution Solutions
- Globo (AIM: GBO) delivering mobile, telecom and e-business software products and services