your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Ramelius is a Western Australian focussed gold producer and nickel explorer with mining operations at Wattle Dam near Kambalda and milling facilities at Burbanks near Coolgardie.
Recent Sector News
UPDATE - KEFI's Saudi resource upgraded after independent study; pre-feas due by the end of the month
KEFI Minerals said it is on course to produce a pre-feasibility study for the Jibal Qutman by the end of the month as it unveiled an updated and upgraded resource for the Saudi gold project.
Barrick Gold Corp, the world’s largest gold producer, said prices for the metal could push up through US$1,500 an ounce within the next year and reach US$2,000 in 2-3 years.
Bezant Resources suffered a blow earlier this year when Gold Fields decided not exercise its option to buy Bezant’s flagship Mankayan project, but all is not lost for the AIM-listed company.
SolGold (LON:SOLG) announced additional high-grade gold and copper assay results from the Cascabel copper-gold porphyry exploration project in Ecuador.
Next week's Proactive forum offers an exciting mix of resource and mining as Sound Oil (LON:SOU), SolGold (LON:SOLG) and North River Resources (LON:NRRP) take to the podium. The event is on Thursday, March 6 and is at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel, London.
In December KEFI Minerals announced the US$7.5mlm acquisition of a 75% stake in the Ethiopian subsidiary of Nyota Minerals that owns the Tulu Kapi gold project in the country. If management of KEFI deliver on their plans then it will provide an MBA-standard case study in what can be done when you have access to capital and good technical experience when times are tough.
Investors interested in Ramelius Resources recently viewed
- Sacre-Coeur Minerals (TSX-V: SCM) Gold exploration focusing on the flagship Million Mountain project, Guyana
- Reed Resources (ASX: RDR) Plans on being one of the world's largest producers of lithium.
- Phoenix Gold (ASX: PXG) Exploration and development company with extensive land holding northwe
- Alta Vista Ventures (TSX-V: AVV) Project Generator focused in Sonora State, Mexico
- OXUS GOLD (AIM: OXS) The only publicly listed gold producer in Uzbekistan