your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Ramelius is a Western Australian focussed gold producer and nickel explorer with mining operations at Wattle Dam near Kambalda and milling facilities at Burbanks near Coolgardie.
Recent Sector News
Production rises by 50% at New Luika in second half. Cutting costs will be focus in current year.
Aureus Miing CEO David Reading explains in an exclusive interview with Proactive Investors what the next steps are for the Liberia-focused gold group after its recent investment from the IFC
With mining companies bemoaning their stingy market valuations, it was only a matter of time before a round of sector consolidation kicked off.
The 20% rise in the share price of Amara Mining n the last five weeks suggests the market is finally tuning into the huge potential of the West Africa-focused gold development group.
The IFC is the investment arm of the World Bank and its financial support will be used to fund exploration of the deposits that surround Aureus’s flagship New Liberty gold mine in Liberia.
Amara Mining’s annual results statement charted the huge strides management has made transforming the West Africa-focused gold explorer and producer.
Investors interested in Ramelius Resources recently viewed
- Nyota Minerals (AIM / ASX: NYO) Exploration & development of gold assets in Africa
- Hummingbird Resources (LSE: HUM) The Dawn of a new gold province
- Lydian International (TSX: LYD) Eastern Europe Mineral Exploration
- Patagonia Gold (AIM, TSX: PGD) Advanced gold interests in the heart of Argentina's mining district
- Stratum Metals (ASX: SXT) .