your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
On Q Group Limited is an Australia-based company. The principal activities of the Company, during the fiscal year ended June 30, 2007, were the management and development of an electronic distribution system for pre-paid products and services across in excess of 14,000 locations around Australia, automated ordering, delivery and...Read more
Recent Sector News
Silicon Valley’s tech giants impressed investors with their latest quarterly earnings, with Apple boosting its share buyback programme and Facebook answering the doubters with a surge in ad revenues.
Apple has been the undoubted king of the tech sector on Wall Street since it started putting ‘i’ in front of its range of mobiles, tablets and computers.
Over the coming years, up to 1,300 more could become available; some have already launched and many more are expected soon. They range from city names, including .london and .NYC, to the more niche such as .beer, .fishing and .casa. AIM-listed Minds + Machines has become a mover and shaker in this process.
We should all change our passwords more frequently, keep our operating systems up to date and be careful when online - even more so since the internet was rocked by the revelation of the Heartbleed bug.
Premier League football club West Ham United, the London Eye, and the London School of Economics are among the first to sign up to the .london web address ending
The cost of smartphones is coming down, which is bad news for the hardware manufacturers but great news for mobile service providers.
Investors interested in On Q Group Limited recently viewed
- Memex Automation (TSX-V: OEE) Improving the way automated machines work and connect on the factory floor
- AnalytixInsight (TSX-V: ALY) Analysis including on-demand fundamental research, portfolio evaluation
- Digital Learning Marketplace (AIM: DLM) Customised Digital Learning, Mobile Apps, Off-the-shelf Learning
- Planet Payment (AIM, NASDAQ, : PPT) A leading multi-currency payment and data processor
- ZOO Digital (AIM: ZOO) Smarter Workflows for Global Media