your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
On Q Group Limited is an Australia-based company. The principal activities of the Company, during the fiscal year ended June 30, 2007, were the management and development of an electronic distribution system for pre-paid products and services across in excess of 14,000 locations around Australia, automated ordering, delivery and...Read more
Recent Sector News
October saw AIM's largest IPO of the year with Tungsten Corporation raising £160mln as it made its debut. The flotation was a continuation of the trend observed by small caps specialist Allenby Capital of natural resources companies making up a smaller proportion of new entrants to AIM.
The wholly owned Minds & Machines subsidiary, which up until now was a business-to-business consultancy, has launched a new platform which will allow website owners to reserve domain names under the soon to be rolled out generic top level domains (gTLDs).
The industry expects the introduction of top level domains will kick start a ‘land grab of internet real estate’ as organisations and businesses clamour for the most relevant and fashionable domains for their websites.
Top Level Domain Holdings’ client Dot London Domains has signed a deal to operate the .london web address ending, which will go live next year
The delay in trading on the first day of dealings of Facebook does not look so bad now, what with Twitter's first trade taking places 79 minutes after the NYSE opened.
Many pundits reckons loss-making Twitter is ludicrously overpriced at its flotation price of US$26 a share, but grey market trading suggests the shares will rise to just under US$40 on the first day of trading.
Investors interested in On Q Group Limited recently viewed
- Allocate Software (AIM: ALL) Leading workforce optimisation software applications provider
- Advanced Computer Software Group plc (AIM: ASW) Leading provider of software & IT services to the primary care sector
- Digital Learning Marketplace (AIM: DLM) Customised Digital Learning, Mobile Apps, Off-the-shelf Learning
- Planet Payment (AIM, NASDAQ, : PPT) A leading multi-currency payment and data processor
- Globo (AIM: GBO) delivering mobile, telecom and e-business software products and services