your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Mirabela Nickel is engaged in mineral exploration and development in Brazil. The principal activity of the Company is the Santa Rita nickel sulfide project.
Recent Sector News
Landore Resources chief executive Richard Prickett has described as "hugely positive" Wednesday's update from the Junior Lake nickel-copper project in Ontario.
Landore Resources' Junior Lake nickel project has moved a step closer to becoming a successful operating mine following recent geological results.
Canada-focused junior Landore Resources surged in early deals as what it called "significant anomalies" were discovered at its Junior Lake nickel - copper prospect. Three significant features near surface have been identified at the VW Nickel deposit trend.
The preliminary economic assessment's base case model outlines a pre-tax and pre-finance net present value of US$38.6mln at a discount rate of 8%, with an internal rate of return of 47.6%.
Amur Minerals has revealed that the Russian authorities have told it to expect a positive outcome from its updated mining application for the Kun-Manie nickel-copper sulphide project
Cluff Natural Resources, Ferrex, OPG Power Ventures and Amur Minerals to present next week
Investors interested in Mirabela Nickel recently viewed
- Landore Resources (AIM: LND) Advanced nickel exploration in Ontario's base metal district
- Amur Minerals (AIM: AMC) Advancing a substantial nickel sulphide discovery in Eastern Russia
- ENK (AIM: ENK) Building the world's first nickel laterite heap leach operation
- Belvedere Resources (TSX-V: BEL) Developing nickel and gold in Finland
- Global Cobalt (.: GCO) Strategic metals company in a new mining region in the Republic of Altai