your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Boss Energy is engaged in the exploration, development and mining of oil shale or other mineral resources.
Recent Sector News
Tethys Petroleum has completed its third successful shallow gas well of the year in Kazakhstan.
Early stage explorer Longreach Oil & Gas is now poised to drill into the first prospective zone at the Kamar-1 well in Morocco, it said.
There will be plenty more drilling activity in the coming months both onshore and offshore.
"Kosmos hasn't made a drill commitment yet, but they're happy for us to say to the market that this could be as early as 2015 for the first well," said CEO Hugh Mackay.
Caza revealed another bumper well result from the Bone Springs play, with the latest West Copperline well flowing at 1,366 boepd. Meanwhile, at the Marathon Road site production has averaged 1,913 boepd.
A drill rig has now been mobilised for a programme that will test the Lancaster discovery, a fractured basement reservoir, in the West of Shetland region.
Investors interested in Boss Energy recently viewed
- Tag Oil (TSX: TAO) A profitable oil and gas producer, proven explorer with prime acreage in NZ
- Gulfsands Petroleum (AIM: GPX) OIl & Gas Exploration and Production in the Middle East
- President Energy (AIM: PPC) President Energy, the South American focused E&P company
- Genel Energy (LSE: GENL) Genel Energy – positioned for growth
- Jupiter Energy Limited (AIM & ASX: JPRL) Unlocking the potential of Mangistau region