your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Boss Energy is engaged in the exploration, development and mining of oil shale or other mineral resources.
Recent Sector News
Morocco–focused Longreach Oil and Gas (CVE:LOI) is set for an action-packed end to the year. Chief executive Andrew Benitz explained to Proactive Investors what’s been happening.
Tangiers Petroleum chairman Eve Howell said recently she wanted to broaden the Africa-focus of the group. And she is doing just that with the all-paper offer for fellow ASX-listed explorer Jacka Resources in a deal that values the latter at A$37mln.
“The institutional support for this raising is a positive reflection on the quality of our exploration portfolio and the changing nature and scale of Pura Vida’s activities," said managing director Damon Neaves.
Tethys Petroleum is preparing the Doto well in Kazakhstan for a testing programme after hydrocarbon indications were observed in the targeted Cretaceous and Jurassic sections
“Denmark is the forgotten corner of the North Sea," says Nordic, which has five separate play concepts and 11 potential targets on its licence.
BP could be spared from splashing out any more money on the Gulf of Mexico oil spill after a court ruled the oil giant should halt payments to businesses not affected by the 2010 disaster
Investors interested in Boss Energy recently viewed
- Manas Petroleum (TSX-V, OTCBB: MNP) An oil and gas company with a primary focus on exploration and development.
- European Gas (ASX: EPG) .
- Jupiter Energy Limited (AIM & ASX: JPRL) Unlocking the potential of Mangistau region
- Gulfsands Petroleum (AIM: GPX) OIl & Gas Exploration and Production in the Middle East
- Nostra Terra Oil & Gas (AIM: NTOG) New oil in old fields