your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Boss Energy is engaged in the exploration, development and mining of oil shale or other mineral resources.
Recent Sector News
"Proving the presence of mobile oil in the Cambrian tight sandstone and overlying shales at Rogity-1 is a major step forward,” chairman Oisin Fanning said.
San Leon Energy and its partner are assessing where to place a second well on the Braniewo S Concession, in Poland’s North Baltic Basin, after flowing oil from the first.
“This is another important milestone in the Blythe field development but also this facility gives us great flexibility with regards to potential acquisitions and other developments such as the nearby Cronx gas discovery," CEO Mark Routh said.
Independent Oil & Gas has agreed a US$50mln debt facility that will help fund its development plans.
Last year, in Kurdistan, the group's operational momentum was matched by political developments, chief executive Tony Hayward said.
Independent Oil & Gas is adding to its potential value with the low-cost acquisition of a gas licence close to its Blythe Field in the North Sea. It will pay an initial £468,000 for block 48/22a, which will be renamed Cronx.
Investors interested in Boss Energy recently viewed
- Greka Drilling (AIM: GDL) Market leader for the provision of drilling services in China
- MART RESOURCES (TSX-V: MMT) international oil and gas company focused on production and development
- Wentworth Resources (AIM & OSX: WRL) Exploration & Gas Monetisation in East Africa
- Hurricane Energy (AIM: HUR) UK pioneers in naturally fractured basement reservoirs
- New World Oil & Gas (AIM: NEW) Established to focus on the investments in the oil and gas sector