your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Avoca Resources is engaged in the mineral exploration and resource development. The Company is developing the Higginsville Gold Project, as well as exploring several gold deposits in Western Australia.
Recent Sector News
Metals Exploration is well palced to bring its Runruno gold project on stream in the middle of next year, broker SP Angel says.
Shares in Noricum Gold jumped higher as it repeated that it expects good results from this year’s drill campaign at Rotgulden in Austria
Horizonte Mining's metallurgical test programme for its Araguaia nickel project in northern Brazil has confirmed the ore is suitable for treatment in a rotary kiln electric furnace, which is established technology with a 60-year track record.
Africa-focused agri-business Obtala Resources confirmed its first harvest of sun-dried tomatoes is due in September as it turned to the market to raise £269,340. Operationally, Obtala said it has made “significant progress” on the Morogoro sun-dried tomato project in Tanzania.
The new DFS for Aureus's New Liberty gold mine in Liberia has increased the net present value of the asset, and points to lower operating costs and improved proven plus probable reserves.
Shares in Vatukoula Gold Mines almost doubled on Monday as Chinese oilfield services firm DRK bought a 19% stake at more than twice the price on Friday
Investors interested in Avoca Resources recently viewed
- Spanish Mountain Gold Ltd (TSX-V: SPA) .
- Mariana Resources (AIM & TSX-V: MARL) Precious and base metals exploration specialists in Latin America
- Estrella Gold (TSX-V: EST) Focused on acquiring new gold prospects and forming Joint Ventures
- Patagonia Gold (AIM, TSX: PGD) Advanced gold interests in the heart of Argentina's mining district
- Paynes Find Gold (ASX: PNE) .