your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Avoca Resources is engaged in the mineral exploration and resource development. The Company is developing the Higginsville Gold Project, as well as exploring several gold deposits in Western Australia.
Recent Sector News
Saudi-Arabia focused KEFI Minerals has agreed to acquire 75% of Nyota Minerals, owner of the Tulu Kapi gold licence in Ethiopia, in a cash and shares deal worth £4.5mln.
Even on the most negative assessment of prospects, the current share price makes a mockery of Minera’s potential. Analysts point out it values the company’s resource base at less than US$12 an ounce in the ground.
Orosur Mining has lifted production guidance and lowered cash cost outlook for fiscal 2014 on the back of operational improvements at the San Gregorio mine in Uruguay.
Directors are slowly regaining their appetite for stock in the companies they run, according to research by Deutsche Bank.
An upbeat Nick Mather said he is buoyed by the progress and results to date from SolGold’s flagship copper-gold property in Ecuador.
Kefi Minerals marked off another step in its rapid exploration at the Jibal Qutman project in Saudi Arabia with a resource upgrade.
Investors interested in Avoca Resources recently viewed
- Kootenay Silver (TSX-V: KTN) Exploration & mining focused in Sierra Madre Mexio
- Bezant Resources (AIM: BZT) Bezant specialises in natural resource exploration and development
- Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSX-V: NEE) .
- Obtala Resources (AIM: OBT) Investing in and developing natural resource assets
- Shanta Gold (AIM: SHG) Exciting gold exploration and development company