your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Austral Africa Resources, formerly New World Alloys Limited, is an Australia-based company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is principally engaged in mineral ore processing production and operation of the Company’s copper smelter in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Nova Copper Project).
Recent Sector News
EMED shares lost as much as 20% since the company was given the green light to develop the Rio Tinto copper mine in Andalucia, Spain. The question on everyone’s lips is, of course, WHY THE FALL?
EMED Tartessus has the authorisation to resume mining operations at the iconic Rio Tinto copper mine, Susana Díaz Pacheco, the President of Government of Andalucía, announced today.
EMED shares have advanced as much as 18% since the signing of the AAU - the environmental approval - was announced as investors look ahead to a final ‘green light’ from the Andalucian authorities.
Shares in EMED Mining raced upwards late Friday as its planned re-start of the Rio Tinto mine took a significant step.
“Having Spanish nationals at the head when the company is moving into the development phase was always on the cards,” said City broker SP Angel.
EMED Mining has appointed two Spanish businessmen to the roles of chief executive and chief operating officer as the exploration company moves towards the final stages of permitting at its Rio Tinto project near Seville.
Investors interested in Austral Africa Resources recently viewed
- Coppermoly (ASX: COY) Exploration and Development of Copper Deposits
- GBM Resources (ASX: GBZ) Exploring for large IOCG systems
- Freyja Resources (: FRA) Targeting near term copper-silver production in Northern Mexico
- Frontier Mining (AIM: FML) working to be the number one independent copper producer in Kazakhstan
- EMED Mining (AIM: EMED) Advanced Gold and Copper interests in Spain and Eastern Europe