your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Austral Africa Resources, formerly New World Alloys Limited, is an Australia-based company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is principally engaged in mineral ore processing production and operation of the Company’s copper smelter in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Nova Copper Project).
Recent Sector News
Frontier Mining shares shot up over 22% on Monday as investors welcomed news it is selling its Naimanjal licence area in Kazakhstan for US$30mln to repay debt.
North River Resources is making the job of taking a mine into production look easy as it hurtles towards becoming a revenue-generating company
Next week's Proactive forum offers an exciting mix of resource and mining as Sound Oil (LON:SOU), SolGold (LON:SOLG) and North River Resources (LON:NRRP) take to the podium. The event is on Thursday, March 6 and is at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel, London.
EMED Mining appears to be moving ever closer to obtaining permission to restart the Rio Tinto copper mine, as it claimed another ‘significant step’ has been taken in the process.
The definitive feasibility study for North River’s Namib mine is due in the current quarter, and shortly after the company will apply to the authorities for a mining licence.
To expedite the Namib project the AIM quoted mine developer has raised £1mln through an oversubscribed placing, and has agreed a 'drill-for-equity' deal with a local contractor to secure drilling services without having to pay in cash.
Investors interested in Austral Africa Resources recently viewed
- Silver Swan Group (ASX: SWN) Polymetallic explorer in Western Australia
- Tiger Resources (ASX: TGS) High-margin, low-cost copper producer in the DRC.
- EMED Mining (AIM: EMED) Advanced Gold and Copper interests in Spain and Eastern Europe
- Weatherly International (AIM: WTI) International mining and exploration company with key operations in Namibia
- Cadillac Ventures (TSX-V: CDC) Canadian exploration company with projects in Spain, Quebec & New Brunswick