your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Austral Africa Resources, formerly New World Alloys Limited, is an Australia-based company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is principally engaged in mineral ore processing production and operation of the Company’s copper smelter in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Nova Copper Project).
Recent Sector News
The Proactive big top is on the road again with a tantalising mix of energy and mining as we stage events in Dublin, Manchester and London.
Things are moving apace at North River, with the group close to completing an EIA, while its drilling programme at the Namib mine is due to start next month. A soon to be completed review of the ore bodies at Namib will include some useful legacy production and drilling data the company has unearthed.
Canadian copper and gold miner Rambler Metals has moved into profit. With cash starting to roll in, the company has a clear idea what to do with the money in order to give a turbo boost to revenue.
Rambler Metals has moved into the black in its first full quarter as a commercial copper and gold producer.
Copper, gold and nickel give our next One2One Forum a unique lustre.
Having examined the scoping study for Metminco's Los Calatos copper mine, the project economics look slightly more favourable than Canaccord Genuity had previously estimated.
Investors interested in Austral Africa Resources recently viewed
- Coppermoly (ASX: COY) Exploration and Development of Copper Deposits
- Wallbridge Mining (TSX: WM) Nickel, Copper and PGM exploration in the prolific Sudbury Mining Camp
- Cadillac Ventures (TSX-V: CDC) Canadian exploration company with projects in Spain, Quebec & New Brunswick
- EMED Mining (AIM: EMED) Advanced Gold and Copper interests in Spain and Eastern Europe
- ABM Resources (ASX: ABU) Exploring for tier 1 gold deposits in the Northern Territory