The Landore Resources Ltd (LON:LND) drilling team can put their feet up for a bit after completing the spring/summer programme at BAM East.
The team drilled 65 holes, boring through 11,060 metres, completing the programme on time and within budget.
The drilling successfully filled in the inferred portion of the BAM East gold deposit on the Junior Lake property in Ontario and extended it to the east and west for a total length of 1,000 metres. The deposit remains open along strike to the east and west and down-dip, Landore said.
Field exploration on Junior Lake is set to commence on 3 August, concentrating on the Archaean greenstone belt that traverses the property from east to west over 19 kilometres and which hosts the BAM East gold deposit.
Three Geological teams supported by a geophysics contractor will be engaged on this programme.
Drilling results not previously reported included the following highlights:
- Hole 0417-597: 8.23 metres at 1.93 grams per tonne (g/t), including 4.00 metres at 3.34 g/t
- Hole 0417-616: 11.28 metres at 2.14 g/t, including 2.32 metres at 8.85 g/t
- Hole 0417-576: 7.00 metres at 1.11 g/t, including 5.37 metres at 5.37 g/t and 1.37 metres at 9.93 g/t
- Hole 0417-579: 7.00 metres at 1.99 g/t, including 1.00 metre at 12.35 g/t and 1.00 metre at 37.40 g/t
- Hole 0417-584: 4.30 metres at 0.76 g/t, including 1.00 metre at 8.03 g/t
The shares rose 2% to 2.75p on the drilling report.