Arc Minerals Limited
ARC Minerals is an exploration and mine development company focused on identifying natural resource assets that have received significant investment to date, but require further exploration work to bring them to production or transaction stage. The Company is focused on financing and developing projects in the natural resource sector. Using industry knowledge, and project development and technology expertise, we identify new business opportunities and develop sustainable solutions to mobilise the economic and human potential of resource assets. In partnership with local communities, we co-create projects that deliver robust investment returns while respecting the criteria of socially responsible investment. We create value by implementing innovative and sustainable solutions for the development of natural resources.
Big picture - Why Invest in Arc Minerals Limited
Arc Minerals Limited Timeline
- Video•September 11 2018Arc Minerals reports strong results from early drilling at Kalaba in Zambia
- Newswire•September 11 2018Arc Minerals intersects extensive copper-cobalt mineralisation in exploration at Kalaba
- Newswire•August 20 2018Arc Minerals posts profit as focus shifts to Africa
- Newswire•August 14 2018Arc Minerals excites investors as it updates on Kalaba exploration
- Article•August 02 2018Arc Minerals Ltd sees significant upside at Zambian copper asset
- Newswire•August 01 2018Arc Minerals reports visible copper and cobalt indications at Kabala in Zambia
- Video•July 12 2018Arc Minerals ups stake in Zamsort, kicks off new drilling programme
- Newswire•July 11 2018Arc Minerals begins drilling programme at Zamsort project as it ups stake
- Video•June 28 2018Updated resource at Akyanga a 'game-changer' for Arc Minerals Limited
- Newswire•June 28 2018Arc Minerals reports 3mln ounce gold mineral resource at Akyanga deposit
- View all
Arc Minerals Limited Timeline
Arc Minerals reports strong results from early drilling at Kalaba in ZambiaSeptember 11 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals LTD (LON:ARCM), tells Proactive's Andrew Scott they've intersected extensive copper and cobalt mineralisation in drilling at the Kalaba prospect in Zambia, which is part of the larger Zamsort project. All four of the reverse circulation holes drilled intersected...
Arc Minerals ups stake in Zamsort, kicks off new drilling programmeJuly 12 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals Limited (LON:ARCM), caught up with Proactive's Andrew Scott following their investor evening in London. ''We had a very successful formal launch of our partnership with our Zamsort entity and the Minister of Mines for Zambia was there, we were very honoured by...
Updated resource at Akyanga a 'game-changer' for Arc Minerals LimitedJune 28 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals Limited (LON:ARCM), discusses with Proactive their updated 3mln ounce gold mineral resource at the Akyanga Deposit in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo. He says a near-term exploration target of a further 200,000 to 600,000 ounces of gold in...
ARC Minerals takes controlling stake of Zamsort LimitedJune 05 2018
Arc Minerals Ltd's (LON:ARCM) executive chairman Nick von Schirnding tells Proactive Investors they've upped their ownership of Zamsort Limited, following the acquisition of a 6% interest from Terra Metals Limited. Zamsort is developing the Kalaba copper-cobalt project in north-west Zambia. The acquisition of the...
- View all videos