Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. is a global energy company that is focused on acquiring, exploring and developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources. We focus on areas in politically and economically stable countries that are characterized by a high regional demand for energy with existing infrastructure allowing rapid delivery of oil and gas to market. Falcon has interests in approximately 12.3 million gross acres in three major exploration projects in Australia, South Africa and Hungary.
Big picture - Why Invest in Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd Timeline
- Newswire•August 23 2018Falcon Oil & Gas in strong financial position to advance its projects
- Video•August 16 2018Falcon Oil & Gas 'taking Beetaloo shale project forward at pace'
- Article•August 16 2018Falcon Oil & Gas and Origin Energy agree to ramp-up Beetaloo activity
- Article•May 15 2018Falcon Oil & Gas higher as it identifies four additional potential plays at Beetaloo
- Newswire•May 11 2018Falcon Oil & Gas highlights strong position in first quarter results
- Article•April 18 2018Falcon Oil & Gas ready to reward patient investors as shale project can now advance
- Article•April 17 2018Falcon Oil & Gas marks modest rise on fracking breakthrough but CEO says low prices won’t be around
- Video•April 17 2018Falcon Oil & Gas boss says fracking ‘green light’ is brilliant news for Australia
- Article•April 17 2018Falcon Oil & Gas clear to advance major Australian shale project as fracking ban is lifted
- Newswire•April 12 2018Falcon Oil & Gas boasts strong financial position as it awaits Australia fracking decision
- View all
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd Timeline
Falcon Oil & Gas 'taking Beetaloo shale project forward at pace'August 16 2018
Philip O'Quigley, chief executive of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:FOG, CVE:FO) tells Proactive's Andrew Scott that they, along with their partner Origin Energy, have agreed to accelerate exploration activity for the Beetaloo shale project. Together they now deem the Stage 1 campaign to be complete, essentially...
Falcon Oil & Gas boss says fracking ‘green light’ is brilliant news for AustraliaApril 17 2018
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:FOG, CVE:FO) chief executive Philip O’Quigley says it is a big day for the company, but, also for the Northern Territory and Australia. The lifting of a moratorium on hydraulic fracturing has cleared Falcon and its operating partner Origin Energy - Falcon owns 30% of the shale project...
Another 50% upside in Falcon Oil & Gas, says Zak MirMarch 21 2017
Technical analyst Zak Mir reckons the Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:FOG) share price has room to add another 50% over the coming weeks. “The shares now are very overbought with the RSI [Relative Strength Index] at 89 out of 100 so a cooling off would be expected back towards the low 20s,” explains Mir in the latest...
Everybody is on the Falcon Oil & Gas Plc bandwagon - Zak MirFebruary 20 2017
Chartist Zak Mir takes a closer look at Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:FOG) after its shares doubled last week. The Tip TV technical analyst says Falcon is on the front foot, as far as fundamentals are concerned, while the chart points to the share price potentially going higher still.
- View all videos