Active Energy Group PLC
Active Energy Group Plc (AIM: AEG.L) is a London Stock Exchange-listed firm, operating internationally across the entire timber supply chain - from forest to fuel. Our complementary business divisions provide timberland development services for forestry owners and second-generation biomass coal replacement fuels for industrial power generators. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Active Energy is a fast-expanding business with an innovative forward-looking strategy designed to together to optimise resources and opportunities, to maximise efficiencies and ROI, and to deliver lasting value to all stakeholders.
Big picture - Why Invest in Active Energy Group PLC
Active Energy Group PLC Timeline
- Newswire•June 26 2018Active Energy raises £1mln to fund biomass fuel extraction strategy
- Newswire•June 19 2018Active Energy focused on CoalSwitch after year of restructuring
- Video•June 13 2018Polish approval for 'SuperFuel' product a 'shot in the arm' for Active Energy
- Article•June 13 2018Active Energy shares jump as joint venture secures Polish government clearance for ‘SuperFuel’ produ
- Newswire•June 11 2018Active Energy to build compost plant for essential oils partner
- Article•May 17 2018Active Energy Group surges after acquiring a controlling interest in Canadian forestry company
- Video•May 17 2018Active Energy to acquire controlling stake in forestry company in Alberta
- Article•March 14 2018Active Energy adds Europe to markets for CoalSwitch with Polish deal
- Video•March 13 2018Active Energy inks CoalSwitch joint venture with Polish group Cobant
- Article•March 13 2018Active Energy Group targets Polish coal dumps with CoalSwitch venture
- View all
Active Energy Group PLC Timeline
Polish approval for 'SuperFuel' product a 'shot in the arm' for Active EnergyJune 13 2018
Richard Spinks, chief executive of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG), tells Proactive's Andrew Scott they've received market certification and environmental clearance by the Polish government for their ‘SuperFuel’ product. Testing by the Polish government laboratory showed that the new fuel met requirements under new...
Active Energy to acquire controlling stake in forestry company in AlbertaMay 17 2018
Richard Spinks, chief executive of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG), tells Proactive's Andrew Scott they're to acquire a controlling interest in PowerWood Canada Corp, a privately owned Canadian forestry company. PowerWood holds substantial forestry assets in Alberta, Canada, under forestry management agreements, and...
Active Energy inks CoalSwitch joint venture with Polish group CobantMarch 13 2018
Richard Spinks, chief executive of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG) and Jakub Szałatkiewicz from Cobant, discuss with Proactive's Andrew Scott a new joint venture between them which is focused on a new "Super Fuel" - combining CoalSwitch and reclaimed coal from slurry dumps in Upper Silesia. The JV will assess the...
Active Energy Group completes CoalSwitch testingJanuary 02 2018
Forestry management company Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG) has successfully completed the initial testing of its five tonne per hour CoalSwitch biomass fuel plant in Utah. CEO Richard Spinks tells Proactive how this proves the technology is scalable to full commercial production and gives us the latest updates on...
- View all videos