Azarga Metals Corp. (TSX-V: AZR) is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company that owns 60% (along with the right to acquire the remaining 40%) of the Unkur Copper-Silver Project in the Zabaikalsky province in eastern Russia. Historic drilling on the Unkur property outlined a large area of high-grade shallow stratiform sediment hosted copper-silver 20 to 50 meters thick over an area four to six kilometers long. Azarga is now conducting its first phase drill program consisting of more than 3,000 cumulative linear meters of diamond core drilling. Drilling results are expected in the September through November 2016 period and the Company aims to complete a maiden resource for Unkur in Q1 2017. CEO Interview Dusty Nicol, Azarga Metals Corp by Peter Epstein, CFA, MBA here Azarga Metalsâ€™ Epic Maiden Resource - Epstein Research
Big picture - Why Invest in Azarga Metals
Azarga Metals Timeline
- Articleâ€˘September 03 2018Azarga Metals upbeat about future after long-awaited Unkur PEA already shows robust project
- Articleâ€˘August 30 2018Azarga Metals unveils positive preliminary economic assessment for Unkur copper-silver project
- Videoâ€˘August 30 2018Azarga Metals' Dusty Nicol discusses positive PEA on Unkur project
- Newswireâ€˘May 11 2018Azarga Metals files technical report to support its updated mineral resource estimate for Unkur
- Videoâ€˘April 17 2018Azarga Metals anticipating release of Unkur PEA next month
- Articleâ€˘March 27 2018Azarga Metals hails new resource estimate at Unkur, which lifts inferred tonnage by 47%
- Newswireâ€˘March 19 2018Azarga Metals closes acquisition of Unkur project
- Articleâ€˘February 15 2018Azarga Metals gets nod from minority shareholder to take full ownership of Unkur project
- Articleâ€˘February 08 2018Azargaâ€™s PEA for Unkur could set it on the path to global significance
- Articleâ€˘February 01 2018Azarga Metals begins preliminary economic assessment for Unkur
- View all
Azarga Metals Timeline
Azarga Metals' Dusty Nicol discusses positive PEA on Unkur projectAugust 30 2018
Dusty Nicol, president and CEO of Azarga Metals Corp (CVE:AZR), talks Proactive's Andrew Scott through the PEA (preliminary economic assessment) for their Unkur copper-silver project in Russia. The report is based on the March announced inferred resource estimate for the project of 62 million tonnes at 0.53% copper...
Azarga Metals anticipating release of Unkur PEA next monthApril 17 2018
Dusty Nicol, president and CEO of Azarga Metals Corp (CVE:AZR), discusses with Proactive's Andrew Scott the recent resource upgrade for the Unkur copper-silver project in Russia - which lifted the size of the inferred resource by 47%. The latest report shows an inferred resource (lower confidence) of 62mln tonnes at...
Azarga Metals to take full ownership of Unkur copper-silver projectDecember 15 2017
Dusty Nicol, chief executive of Azarga Metals Corp (CVE:AZR) tells Proactive they're planning to take 100% control of the Unkur copper-silver project in Russia by exercising a call option to increase its stake from 60%, subject to exchange and shareholder approval. As part of the planned deal, the vendors have also...
Resource at Azarga Metals' Unkur project to easily exceed 165mln tonnesOctober 10 2017
Dusty Nicol, chief executive of Azarga Metals Corp (CVE:AZR), updates on latest developments at the Unkur Copper-Silver project in Russia. The current inferred resource stands at 42mln tonnes at a grade of 0.9% copper equivalent.
- View all videos