The company will offer employment to every member of Arriva Wednesfield staff transferring over to Rotala..
Showing 25 of 25311
The investment trust is awash with cash and is returning a billion smackers to shareholders
The group said: “If none of the awards are signed before the end of March, there is expected to be a shortfall of approximately £10m on revenue for the year ending 31 March 2017 compared to current market forecasts”
The low-cost airline has appointed a new non-executive chairman, non-executive director and chief financial officer
JP Morgan Cazenove thinks pension negotiations will resolve in the next few weeks, and the market is discounting a positive outcome
Berenberg also reduced its target price for Standard Chartered to 725p from 750p, leading the FTSE 100-listed firm’s shares to shed 0.6%, or 4.6p to 720.4p
The group retained a 49% interest in the Eddie Stobart Logistics business after selling off the other 51% back in 2014
Credit Suisse calculates that the cost of the investment needed to right the ship will lead to negative free cash flow for the next three years
RBC’s analysts also reduced their target price for Schroders to 3,300p from 3,400p having cut their earnings per share estimates by 3% for 2107 and by 2% for 2018
Gatemore Capital Management wants to oust two current non-execs to bring in four new ones
The broker’s analysts also increased their target price for the packaging firm to 2,550p, up from 2,450p previously, offering 9% upside potential above the current price
"2016 has been a huge period of transformational Change" - that's change, with a capital C
Following completion of the acquisitions of the Quiptel Group and TVNL and the coming into force of three content agreements entered, trading in Falcon shares will resume
Despite raising profits guidance, the mobile advertising platform operator still managed to surprise the market a little with its 2016 numbers
It's a shame Lord Myners did not make the rules tougher when he was City Minister under Gordon Brown
It's a difficult to understand company, HSBC complains; difficult to like, too, by the looks of things
Hydrogen fuel providers will be able to bid for funding in partnership with organisations that produce hydrogen vehicles to help build high-tech infrastructure, including fuel stations.
The company is preparing the halcyon cloudBMS product is being made commercially available (the launch date is set for April 1).
"It was also important to the company to include an open offer element to the placing, providing an opportunity for our minority shareholders to participate alongside institutions.," said CEO Scott Maybury.
Barclays sees an attractive entry point in Weir as shares in the oil and gas engineer have fallen 7% since reporting a decline in full year profits
"We are optimistic about the Asian growth prospects as Prudential’s franchise is one of the strongest in the region," Caz said
Durham is a world-class university with a growing student population.
Chemring’s chairman Carl-Peter Forster said: "We have been actively engaging with shareholders regarding long-term incentives for some time and, while we received majority support for the proposed revised approach, the Board believes that the right course of action now is to withdraw the resolutions and consider these plans...
The group said the five-year contract to sustain and improve Air Force and other US Department of Defense installations worldwide has an aggregate maximum value of US$950mln for the multiple awardees and is estimated to reach completion by 2022
The deal, if it goes through, will generate net proceeds of US$31mln for the plane leasing company