Big picture - Why invest in Cloudbuy PLC
Cloudbuy PLC Snapshot
cloudBuy Solution Overview
cloudBuy provides cloud solutions for buyers and sellers – and brings them together to trade securely and ethically via an increasing number of public e-marketplaces and private purchasing portals powered by cloudBuy technology.
cloudBuy solutions for buyers help B2B purchasers understand and control their spend, to reduce costs and increase value. Our cloudSell solutions enable sellers of all sizes, from start-ups to corporates, reach new customers and grow their business. cloudBuy’s technology platform powers web sites, public marketplaces and private purchasing portals that enable all types of online interactions and relationships including, citizen and business to government; consumer to business; and business to business.
cloudBuy provides cloud solutions for buyers and sellers – and brings them together to trade securely via a growing range of public online marketplaces and private purchasing portals.
cloudBuy for buyers – enables organisations to understand and get control of their spend
cloudBuy solutions for buyers provide:
- Controlled purchasing in a secure online environment.
- Contract Management that ensures procurement contracts are monitored and managed by an organisation in real time, safeguarding against off-contract, rogue spending.
- Sophisticated Spend Insight that enriches existing procurement and accounts payable data, providing the knowledge to tackle overspend, drive improvement initiatives and optimise procurement.
- Price Benchmarking - cloudBuy adds value by comparing an organisation’s data with anonymized intelligence from a global community, against which product pricing and volumes can be benchmarked. With over $750 billion analysed to date, cloudBuy has a track record of identifying significant savings.
- Green Insight identifies the carbon footprint associated to the products and services an organisation purchases to highlight the environmental impact of every buying decision. It informs ethical, sustainable procurement.
- cloudBuy integrates with, and enriches, existing business applications such as industry-leading ERP systems.
cloudSell for sellers – enhances e-commerce offerings and helps grow business
The cloudSell solution helps sellers of all sizes, from start-ups to corporates, enhance their online presence and grow business through secure, sophisticated global e-commerce.
cloudSell enables a seamless e-commerce process from the website to payment, all from a single solution supported by global partners which include VISA Asia Pacific and WorldPay.
The cloudSell solution provides:
- A scalable Content Management System supporting multi devices and the ability to synchronise content with marketplaces and purchasing portals.
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliance to ensure a secure online payment process.
- Integration with existing business applications providing real time pricing and stock availability.
- Multiple price points to support promotions and different customer relationships.
- e-invoicing and receipting to make payment and delivery processes seamless and complete.
- Multiple languages, currencies and taxes to support global trading
- Comprehensive reporting to show web site traffic and performance… together with the sales generated.
- Option to join cloudBuy marketplaces around the world to increase business opportunities and improve search engine rankings.
cloudBuy brings together buyers and sellers to increase secure global trade
cloudBuy adds value to both buyers and sellers by bringing them together via a growing range of e-commerce public marketplaces and private purchasing portals:
- From ‘marketplace-in-a-box’ solutions to highly-tailored and sophisticated e-commerce platforms, cloudBuy’s solution is powering an increasing number of national and sector-specific marketplaces that bring buyers and sellers together.
- Larger organisations might also want their own private Purchasing Portal that brings the consumer purchasing experience to the workplace, but with the control of approved suppliers and contracted or negotiated prices.
Amit Ben-Haim - CEO
Amit Ben-Haim has a proven track record as a successful entrepreneur establishing, leading and expanding companies through to trade sale exits as co-founder, executive and non-executive director. In 1993, he co-founded Biosense Inc., a medical devices company which was sold to Dow Jones-listed Johnson & Johnson in 1997 for $485 million. In 1996, he co-established Impulse Dynamics Inc., another medical devices company, which ultimately licensed its cardiac contractility technology to NYSE-listed Guidant Corporation (a group company of Boston Scientific) and in 1998 he was one of several founders of Odigo Inc., a communications company specialising in instant messaging platforms (for example Blackberry’s BBM) which was sold in 2002 to NASDAQ-listed Comverse Inc. Amit’s experience extends across various industries including aviation (private and commercial), infrastructure, corporate finance and wealth management. He has expertise in risk and regulatory compliance for listed companies and is a director of SB Corporate Finance Partners Limited which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to advise on and/or arrange certain investments in the UK.
Tony Reeves - Chairman
Is the Company’s Non-executive Chairman. He has over 45 years’ experience in the recruitment sector and is currently the Non-Executive Chairman of Kellan Group plc, the AIM listed recruitment business. Prior to this, he was Chairman and chief executive officer of the hotgroup plc from 2001 until its acquisition by Trinity Mirror Group plc in 2005. Previously, he was Chairman and chief executive officer of the Delphi Group plc until 2001 when it was acquired by Adecco SA. Before joining Delphi Group Plc, he was Chairman, President and chief executive officer of Lifetime Corporation, which was then a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. He is also a private investor in various early stage companies.
John Wakely - Finance Director
John served from January 2002 until his retirement in December 2013 as Executive Vice President of Stolt-Nielsen Limited (NO:SNI), a world leading integrated transportation, storage and distribution service provider for chemicals and other bulk liquid products with a market cap of US$1.1 billion. John was responsible for tax planning, internal audit and legal structure. He has been retained as the Stolt-Nielsen Limited Board Secretary and also serves as Chairman of Stolt Tank Containers Leasing Ltd. He joined Stolt-Nielsen Limited in 1988 and held various positions in the controllership, internal auditing and tax planning areas. He is also Chairman and a Director of Fiducia Ltd and of International Beverage Trading Limited a subsidiary of Thai Beverage, one of Southeast Asia's largest beverage companies. John was previously employed by BP International in various accounting roles and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
Gerald Bereika - Non-executive Director
Gerald currently serves as non-executive director of Cavendish Education Ltd, a rapidly growing UK provider of education, and as non-executive chairman of Fitspace Ltd, a UK provider of low-cost gymnasiums. He has formerly served as non-executive director of By The Bridge Ltd, the leading therapeutic foster care company in the UK and as non-executive chairman of MediHome Ltd, a pioneering provider of home health care services in the UK. From 1993 to 2007 he was the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Lifeways Community Care Ltd, which is currently trading as The Lifeways Group and is the largest provider of supported living services in the UK for people with complex special needs. Dr. Bereika has more than 35 years experience in the planning, delivery and senior management of social and health care services in both the USA and the UK. In the USA, he served as Vice president for The Mentor Group, a leading national health and social care company. Dr. Bereika holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and is a resident of the State of New York.
UNITED STATES OFFICE
17 State Street
TEL +1 212 739 0471
UNITED KINGDOM OFFICE
5 Jupiter House
Berkshire RG7 8NN
TEL +44 118 963 7000
2 Park Street
TEL +61 2 9004 7000
Plot C-59, Block G
Bandra Kurla Complex
TEL +91 226 700 0909
HSBC Bank PLC
James Cowper LLP
Steptoe & Johnson
Computershare Investor Services PLC
PO Box 82
Telephone: (0870) 707 1378
Fax: (0870) 703 6101